AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Officer/Senior Nursing Officer Vacancy 2017: Hello friends here is the good news for GNM Diploma holders Which comes from the AIIMS BHUBANESWAR STAFF NURSE VACANCY 2017, Bhubaneswar they has Released the Staff Nurse Vacancy Notification in AIIMS Bhubaneswar. The Candidates who are waiting for Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy in AIIMS Bhubaneswar / Centre Government Must Meet the Eligibility Criteria. If your Educational Qualification Same As Per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Official Notification You Can Apply Without Waiting for Final Date. You Can Also Check For More Govt Jobs. AIIMS Staff Nurse Vacancy Now Opened. AIIMS Invites the Online Application For Recruitment of 127 Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I Vacancy and 800 Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II. AIIMS Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 in Bhubaneswar. Apply Now For AIIMS Staff Nurse Vacancy.
AIIMS BHUBANESWAR STAFF NURSE VACANCY 2017 Given the Best Opportunity For Eligible and Job Seekers. Staff Nurse Vacancy in AIIMS Bhubaneswar 2017 Category Wise, Cast Wise, State Wise. The Candidates who have Posses the GNM or B.Sc Nursing With Any State Nursing Council Registration are now Eligible for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Vacancy. Eligible Candidates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Posts Can Apply through Visiting the Official Website links below. The Candidates who Wants to Apply For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Notification 2017 Must Refer the Official Notification. More Details Related to AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Like Age Limit, How to Apply, Application Fee, Important Dates, Pay Scale, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and More Details Available Below.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of the Organization All India Institute of Medical Science Name of the Post Senior Nursing Officer
Total AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing officer Vacancies 127 Senior Nursing Officer
800 Nursing Officer
- The candidates those who have applied earlier in response to our Advt. No. AIIMS/BBSR/Admin.-II/2017/05 dtd. 05.05.2017 need not apply again, if they fulfill revised qualifications and experiences and other eligibility criteria as applicable as per this advertisement. Candidates those who have applied against earlier advertisement dated 05.05.2017 for the post of Staff Nurse Grade-I not fulfilling the education qualifications and experiences of “Three years of experience as Staff Nurse Grade-II after B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) in a minimum 200 bedded Hospital/Healthcare Institute” as advertised in this advertisement will not be eligible for the said post.
- All those applicants who applied against earlier advertisement for these two posts will have an option to EDIT their previous details.
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India Rules/Circulars and requirements. Appointments to the selected candidates will be provided in phase-wise as per the requirement of the Institute.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
- The cut-off date to determine the maximum age limit, essential qualification & experiences will be the last date of submission of application.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualifications.
- Posts Code wise suitability for identified categories of PwD :
Post Code Category of Disabled Suitable AIIMS02 & AIIMS03 OL
ABBREVIATIONS USED : OL = One Leg
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha and the Pay Band and GPs are under process for revision as per the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission.
- Application Process:-The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar official website i.e., http://www.aiimbhubaneswar.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts alongwith other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/Rojgar Samachar or earlier (as posted on the website). The last date of online submission of applications will be 25th December, 2017. In case the last date falls on weekly off or holidays, then the last date of submission of application will be shifted to the next working days (upto 5.00 P.M.). No documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them alongwith proof of payment (a copy of challan/online payment receipt) for their record for future reference.
- For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready :
- Valid e-mail ID.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned Signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Online payment details of the required Application Fee.
- Any other details as per the advertisement.
Guidelines for Scanning the Photographs & Signature :
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her Photograph and Signature as per the specifications given below :
- Photograph Image :
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured preferably white background.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200×230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20 KB – 100 KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 KB.
- Signature Image :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10 KB – 50 KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected. In case it is found that they are not fulfilling any of the criteria at any stage, their candidature will summarily rejected even though they qualify the written / CBT test.
- The On-line application will be closed on the last date of the receipt of application i.e., 25.12.2017. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time and the same will be treated as incomplete application and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on online application, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar prescribed and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application Form.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only and separate application fees as applicable is to be paid.
- Age Relaxation :-
- Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of submission of online applications.
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC Candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- All the contractual employees of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar who are engaged by AIIMS, Bhubaneswar will be granted age relaxation to the extent of their period of continuous contractual engagement in AIIMS, Bhubaneswar against equivalent post or upto maximum period of five years whichever is less. However, this age relaxation will be admissible for one time only.
- Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders as well as category Sl. No. for claiming age relation as on the last date of receipt of applications are as under. However, age relaxation will be regulated as per the DoPT instruction as applicable.
Sl. No. Category Age Relaxation 1. SC/ST 5 years 2. OBC (NCL) 3 years 3. PwD 10 years 4. PwD + OBC (NCL) 13 years 5. PwD + SC/ST 15 years
NOTE-I: Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession. However, they are eligible for age relaxation as per Rules.
FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK BELOW LINK
NOTE-II: The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Servicemen in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed forces for purpose of age relaxation as per Rules.
EXPLANATION: An “Ex-serviceman” means a person :-
- Who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or non-combatant in the Regular Army, Navy and Air Force of the Union of India, and
- Who either has been retired or relieved or discharged from such service whether at his own request or being relieved by the employer after his or her pension; or
- Who has been relieved from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstance beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or
- Who has been released from such service as a result of reduction in establishment; or
- Who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagement, otherwise than at his own request, or by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency and has been given a gratuity; and includes personnel of the Territorial Army, namely, pension holders for continuous embodied service or broken spells of qualifying service;
- Personnel of the Army Postal Service who are part of Regular Army and retired from the Army Postal Service without reversion to their parent service with pension, or are released from the Army Postal Service on medical grounds attributable to or aggravated by military service or circumstance beyond their control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or
- Personnel, who were on deputation in Army Postal Service for more than six months prior to the 14th April, 1988; or
- Gallantry Award winners of the Armed Forces including Personnel of Territorial Army; or
- Ex-recruits boarded out or relieved on medical ground and granted medical disability pension.
- NOTE-III : AGE CONCESSION IS NOT ADMISSIBLE TO SONS, DAUGHTERS AND DEPENDENTS OF EX-SERVICEMEN.
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview. Community should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on Castes borne in the Central List of Govt. of India. OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy layer. Their sub-caste should match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category and will be treated as UR.
- Physical Disability Certificate should be issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board.
- 3% of the total posts will be horizontally reserved for PwD Candidates as per Reservation Rules. The Reservation of PwD will be applicable for the post for which it is identified for. However, the quantum of reservation will be regulated as per Govt. of India instructions.
- The definition of different categories of disabilities, for the purpose of age relaxation, will be same as per Govt. of India instructions.
- If a person with disability is entitled to age concession by virtue of being a Central Government employee, concession to him/her will be admissible either as a ‘person with disability’ or as a ‘Central Government employee’ whichever may be more beneficial to him/her.
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/PwD will be considered subject of Caste / PwD Certificate issued by the Appropriate/ Competent Authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the certificate. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the Caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should be match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidatures will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwD quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability as identified for that post as per Govt. of India instructions. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in prescribed format.
- Qualifications and Experience: Qualifications and experiences as prescribed may be relaxed in exceptional cases at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
The experiences will be counted as on last date of submission of application.
- There will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) to select candidates for these posts. However, if require paper based written test can also be hold at the discretion of the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. The selection process is to be made as per the relevant Recruitment Rules and Govt. of India instructions as applicable.
- Site of Computer Based Test(CBT) / Written Test: The site for Computer Based Test (CBT) / Written Test will be preferable in Bhubaneswar or any other place as decided by the Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the above Computer Based Test (CBT) / Written Test. However, in case substantial numbers of candidates apply for a post, then the candidates may be allotted a centre as opted by them out of the centre viz. Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Kolkata, Guwahati, New Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Chennai and Bangalore. However, the candidates cannot claim as a matter of rights to be allotted a centre of their choice. The AIIMS, Bhubaneswar is having discretion to allot a centre.
- APPLICATION FEES: Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
- The candidate pay prescribed application fees through On-line Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates of any community.
- Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily be rejected.
- The applicants already in Government service shall have to produce No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of Skill Test/verification. Therefore, while applying for the post, candidates have to take prior permission from their employer in case of Government service.
- AIIMS, Bhubaneswar decision pertaining to any matters of this recruitment will be final.
- The decision of the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- A Skill Test or Proficiency Test will be conducted after CBT/Written Test in respect of shortlisted candidates who secure a threshold mark in CBT/Written Test for some specified post as per the relevant Recruitment Rules.
- Based on the declaration of the candidates in their on-line application, they will be provisionally declared eligible to appear CBT/Written Test. However, shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification based on their performance in CBT/Written Test, if anyone found not meeting the prescribed qualification/experience and other eligibility criteria as per the advertisement, his candidature will be treated as cancelled without giving them any further notice.
OTHER INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is an autonomous body established under Act of Parliament.
- Service under the Institute is governed by Act and the Rules & Regulations framed thereunder.
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- Probation period: The period of probation is two years.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications / experiences as advertised as on the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered. However, in case they are called for CBT/Written Test and appeared for the test does not confer any rights for selection in case they are found not meeting eligibility criteria later on.
- Incomplete application(s) will be summarily rejected. Applications received after the last date of application will not be considered.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
- The employees of the Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003. However, pay protection and continuation of past services of the existing Govt. employees selected to the post will be considered strictly as per the Rules.
- Last Date of the Submission of On-line Application : 25th December, 2017.
- The post(s) is/are whole time and will not engage in any trade or business or undertake any employment full-time or part-time while in the service of the Institute without the explicit permission of the Director or the Officer authorized by him/her in this behalf.
- The Candidate are likely to be posted at rural health and urban center attached with the institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
- AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- While every effort will be made to provide residential accommodation to the staff appointed at the Institute subject to availability but in view of the paucity of the residential accommodation in the campus it may not be possible to provide accommodation in every case. In the event that no accommodation is provided, necessary H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Bhubaneswar, Odisha will be provided.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the Appointing Authority.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice. Any corrigendum / addendum/ amendment to this advertisement and further details about examination process will only be posted in our website. Therefore, candidates are advised to regularly visit our website for any updates about this advertisement & selection process.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Cuttack/Bhubaneswar.